With the need to protect your investment of downhole tools our Measuring Head Weight Indicator helps you do just that.
The system operates via hydraulic pressure transmitted through a hose that is connected to a load cell mounted in the measuring head to read on a 6″ gauge that is mounted in the operator’s cab. This system requires no external power. The system is assembled and fully charged with Contact Instruments’ All-Weather Instrument Fluid when shipped.
- Operating Temperature range -45° to +65°C (-50° to +150°F)
- Available with zero adjust on the rear or front of the gauge
- Capacities of: 5000, 6000, 10,000 and 20,000 Pounds
- Dial readings in Pounds, Decanewtons and Kilograms available
- Custom Logo dials available
- Standard 10:1 vernier movement with simple movement optional
- Calibration accuracy of +- 0.5%
- CCC107 12.0 sq/in Compression load cell