Contact Instruments’ Pump Pressure Pump Stroke system (PPPSS) is uniquely designed for use on work over rigs, Flushby rigs, pumping trucks and any other application where pump strokes and pump pressure are important.
The pump pressure, which has high and low alarms as well as an output to a relay is displayed on the analog pointer while the strokes per minute and total strokes are displayed on the OLED digital display. The total strokes can be reset with the push of a button.
- Operating Temperature -30C to 65C (-22 to 149F)
- Input voltage 9-36Vdc or 120/220Vac 50/60 Hz
- Signal 4-20 ma
- Secondary Display signals available 4-20 ma
- 6″ and 8.5″ Electronic Gauges available
- High/Low adjustable alarm settings with a relay
- User Adjustable pointer dampening
- LED backlighting, user adjustable
- PSI, KPA, Mpa, Bar dials available
- Pump Pressure displayed on Analog dial
- Pump Stroke and Total Strokes displayed on OLED display
- 3000, 5000, 10,000, 15000, 20,000 PSI Hammer union transducer
- 4-20 Ma signal