With single line loads between 25,000 pounds for our Midget and 30,000 pounds for our Super Midget we can offer a small, compact easy to use and extremely reliable weight Indicator system for your application. Weight Indicator systems come with a 6” or 8.5” gauge mounted in a painted steel box, 25′ of high pressure hose, a tension sensor (see below for details), an Instrument Hand pump and 1 Litre of All Weather Instrument Fluid. Your system will come ready to be installed.
Looking for an Electronic solution? Check out our Electronic Midget Weight Indicator. Using a hook load sensor and electronic gauge ensure accuracy and ease of use.
- Operating temperature range: -40C to 65C (-50 to 150F)
- +/- 1% of Full Scale
- Comes Mounted in a Painted Box
- Unit : Pounds, Decanewton and Kilogram dials available
- Custom logos on Dials available
- Midget, CTC107 6.53 sq/in Tension Load cell (non-spin)
- Super Midget CTC101 16.0 sq/in Tension Load Cell (Rubber Diaphragm Style)